Plant based! Eat with comfort! Get more energy!
I am a dietitian (nutritionist) specializing in digestive issues and plant-based eating. I myself eat plant based and have struggled with digestive issues. I know what it is like to have tried everything and still have pain and discomfort. Many of my patients have gone through elimination diets, seen GI specialists in traditional and holistic medicine without results that stay. Find out more
“I used to suffer from severe bloating, frequent diarrhea, gas, cramping, and wheezing. I am 40 years old and have suffered from these symptoms as long as I can remember. I had tried many different things but this worked!”
- Food Sensitivity – LEAP Mediator Release Testing
- Corporate and Group Wellness Programs
- Plant-Based Cooking Series
I also help people transition and ramp up their plant-based eating to ensure they are getting enough nutrients to feel and be strong and healthy. I assess if supplements are needed and take away the confusion with all the mixed messages out there. Find out more
Patients come to me for help with crohns disease, IBS (irritable bowel disorder), food sensitivities, plant based diet eating and more.
My philosophy centers around a holistic, personalized approach to health and healing. It is also called an integrative health approach. I have found that to stop pains and problems of my patients long term, addressing the underlying cause of the disease and listening to them to tailor treatments is far superior to traditional medicine. This is called functional nutrition. Read more
- Cape Cod: Barnstable, Bourne, Brewster, Centerville, Chatham, Cotuit, Dennis, Falmouth, Forestdale, Harwich, Hyannis, Marstons Mills, Mashpee, Orleans, Osterville, Pocasset, Provincetown, Sagamore, Sandwich, Wellfleet, Yarmouth.
- South Coast MA: Buzzards Bay, Fairhaven, Onset, Marion, Mattapoisett, Rochester, Wareham
- South Shore MA: Abington, Bridgewater, Carver, Duxbury, East Bridgewater, Halifax, Hanson, Hanover, Kingston, Marshfield, Middleboro, Norwell, Pembroke, Plymouth, Plympton, Raynham, Rockland, Scituate, West Bridgewater, Whitman
Amy Rose Sager uses the LEAP program, which has helped thousands of sufferers across the country decrease or eliminate their symptoms to improve their health and quality of life. LEAP is a highly effective disease management program that combines patented blood testing technology with customized software, experience and know-how to provide patients and physicians a complete method of managing conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome and migraine.
Do you know the difference between a Food Sensitivity, Food Allergy and Food Intolerance?